Thursday, September 11, 2014

Introduction




Introduction


みんなさん、おはようございます!
お名前わ Kecy Wuです。Princeton大学の四年生です。中国人です。
I have been interested in different cultures for a long time. In freshman year, I took German and went to Munich for the summer – awesome experience of European culture and scenery!

In sophomore summer, I went for the Kyoto Global Seminar Program to learn Zen Buddhism and Japanese rock garden (枯山水). It furthered my interest in Japanese culture. 

Besides that, I am also interested in modern Japanese history, and have done Chinese calligraphy since the age of four.

For entertainment, I enjoy Japanese food (especially ramen) a lot, and I also watch anime (コナン)and Japanese TV shows(深夜食堂)in my free time.

Oh last thing, favorite novelist: Keigo Higashino (東野圭吾)!
Looking forward to the classes!

Beautiful scenery -和歌山県








































Zen temple -金閣寺
Rock gardens -龍安寺
Festival -祇園祭り
Ramen

Throughout the course I will try to write more in Japanese and post some of my travel photos in Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Wakayama, Nara, and Nagoya.
じゃあ、また!

2 comments:

  1. I'm missing Japan because I saw your photos....
    更新たのしみにしてるね!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. もちろん!I will try to write every week, hopefully put in more Japanese words along the way :D

      Delete